Start a new topic

Mass Stay In Touch - Automating End User Updates

Mass Stay In Touch - Automating End User Updates

Hi Support,

I have used your Mass Stay In Touch of MassMailer and I am pretty much comfortable with this feature. You guys did an excellent job in order to build this functionality which is nearby similar to Salesforce Mass Stay In Touch minus Salesforce Mass Stay In touch Limitations. Here I would like to ask you guys, when a user updates his/her information then it automatically gets updated in our Salesforce org without having the account owner accept/ validate the changes?

Thanks

felipe.bellalta@logmein.com

Hi Support,

I have used your Mass Stay In Touch of MassMailer and I am pretty much comfortable with this feature. You guys did an excellent job in order to build this functionality which is nearby similar to Salesforce Mass Stay In Touch minus Salesforce Mass Stay In touch Limitations. Here I would like to ask you guys, when a user updates his/her information then it automatically gets updated in our Salesforce org without having the account owner accept/ validate the changes?

Thanks

felipe.bellalta@logmein.com

Thanks for the feature request!!! This will be a nice feature which will enhance Mass Stay in Touch of Massmailer.

I will keep you posted once this will gets implemented.

Thanks

Mansa Support Team

Login or Signup to post a comment