RELEASE NOTES SUMMARY
We have had several point releases between the previous versions and the latest version, 4.25
MassMailer 4.25 version has the following new features and the fixes.
- Process Builder: Email Alerts through MassMailer to Opportunity Contact Roles & Opportunity Team Members
- Now you can send email alerts to Opportunity Contact Roles and Opportunity Team Members whenever any Opportunity gets updated and meets a specific criteria.
- You can provide a custom template defined and add the merge fields.
- You can copy Opportunity team members on each email or send individual emails.
- You can set your own From Name & Email fields.
- You can choose to email only Contact Roles or Team Members or both
- Complete instructions are given at this link.
- In this release, we have fixed the issue with Bounce & Dropped. Now you can filter the hard bounces and soft bounces.
Fix the Mass Email Statistics Drip Down Page for Lightning support
Fix the Mass Email Statistics Delete button for Lightning support
Under the MassMailer Setup -> Utilities page you can define the specific MassMailer Email Status Event records to be deleted.
Now you can update the time zone value in SendGrid directly from MassMailer Setup -> Tracking Settings Page
MassMailer Setup -> Event Notification URL page is renamed as 'Tracking Settings'
Now you can update the Tracking Settings in SendGrid directly from MassMailer Setup -> Tracking Settings Page
- Now you can suppress logging the MassMailer Event Status values for all or specific events with a simple settings under MassMailer Setup -> Tracking Settings Page
HOW TO UPGRADE
- You can click on the MassMailer AppExchange Link and click on 'Get It Now' button. If you did not login to AppExchange yet it will show a login screen so that you can enter your Salesforce Admin credentials to login. Now you can click on 'Get It Now' button once again to install the latest version.
- Please make sure that you install for all the users.
A dialog will prompt for permission to approve third-party settings. Select Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites, then click Continue.
- If your current MassMailer version is less than 4.23, then you will have to make sure that you follow the MassMailer setup steps once again completely to make sure everything is in place, as we have introduced few custom objects, fields, and some scripts related to email verification feature that get executed when you follow the MassMailer Setup Steps on the MassMailer Setup screen. If your current version is 4.23 or higher then you just have to upgrade the package and you are good to go.
If you do not have the SendGrid API Key you need to make sure that you create one by following the instructions at this link. Please make sure you store this API Key in a secure place since you will need this in the future.
Here are the complete instructions for MassMailer Setup. Please make sure you go through them once again and setup anything missing.