RELEASE NOTES SUMMARY
MassMailer 4.30 version has the following bug fixes, features, and other improvements.
- Add a button, 'Unschedule Mass Email' to the 'MassMailer Email Statistics' page to unschedule mass email sent via the Mass Email Wizard.
- Add a button, 'Unschedule Mass Email' to and also from the Campaign details page to unschedule mass email sent via the Campaign object.
- 'Enable Lead Conversion Trigger' custom settings is set to the value, 'True' by default when you click on the Finish button on the MassMailer Setup page. This will let the Activity History and the MassMailer Email Status records to link with the Contact record when a Lead gets converted as a Contact.
- Add a custom formula field on the activity history page to display the html content with proper formatting from the comments field.
- Add “Reset Campaign Members Status to New” button on the campaign details page which lets the users to set the status of all the campaign members to New in one go.
Fix the error (The Apex job named "Mass Email Statistics Reporting" is already scheduled for execution) with Finish button on the MassMailer Setup page for the existing customers when you click on the Finish button more than once.
- In the Step 4 of the Mass Email Wizard display the recipients count as 2000+ when the recipient list is more than 2000. (Please note that earlier we used to display the total count which is causing issues. We are still looking for the ways to display the count without hitting any Salesforce limitations.)
- In the Step 2 of the Mass Email Wizard display 2000+ as the record count when the recipients count is more than 2000. In the previous version it was displaying 2000++ by mistake. (Please note that earlier we used to display the total count which is causing issues. We are still looking for the ways to display the count without hitting any Salesforce limitations.)
- Remove “Bronze User Scheduler” job from the scheduled jobs when you click on the Finish button as this is not needed any more.
HOW TO UPGRADE
- You can click on the MassMailer AppExchange Link and click on 'Get It Now' button. If you did not login to AppExchange yet it will show a login screen so that you can enter your Salesforce Admin credentials to login. Now you can click on 'Get It Now' button once again to install the latest version.
- Please make sure that you install for all the users.
A dialog will prompt for permission to approve third-party settings. Select Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites, then click Continue.
- If your current MassMailer version is less than 4.23, then you will have to make sure that you follow the MassMailer setup steps once again completely to make sure everything is in place, as we have introduced few custom objects, fields, and some scripts related to email verification feature that get executed when you follow the MassMailer Setup Steps on the MassMailer Setup screen. If your current version is 4.23 or higher then you just have to upgrade the package and on the MassMailer Setup Tab - Finish page, click on Finish button.
If you do not have the SendGrid API Key you need to make sure that you create one by following the instructions at this link. Please make sure you store this API Key in a secure place since you will need this in the future.
Here are the complete instructions for MassMailer Setup. Please make sure you go through them once again and setup anything missing.
NEED SUPPORT TO UPGRADE?
If you need any support with the upgrade, please log a ticket on our support portal and grant the login access to your Salesforce instance for a week so that we can put your request in the queue and upgrade.