RELEASE NOTES SUMMARY
Before you go through the current version release notes, you can find all the previous versions release notes here.
MassMailer 4.41 version has the following bug fixes, and other improvements.
- Campaign Feature
- When you load any template in the basic editor it defaults to modify template option instead of defaulting to original template. This issue got fixed now.
How to upgrade?
- You can click on the MassMailer AppExchange Link and click on 'Get It Now' button. If you did not login to AppExchange yet it will show a login screen so that you can enter your Salesforce Admin credentials to login. Now you can click on 'Get It Now' button once again to install the latest version.
- Please make sure that you install for all the users.
A dialog will prompt for permission to approve third-party settings. Select Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites, then click Continue.
- If your current MassMailer version is LESS than 4.39, then you will have to make sure that you follow the MassMailer setup once again completely to make sure everything is in place, as we have introduced a lot of features in between.
- If your current version is 4.39 or higher then you just have to upgrade to the latest package.
If you do not have the SendGrid API Key you need to make sure that you create one by following the instructions at this link. Please make sure you store this API Key in a secure place since you will need this in the future.
Here are the complete instructions for MassMailer Setup. Please make sure you go through them once again and setup anything missing.
Need support to upgrade?
If you need any support with the upgrade, please log a ticket on our support portal and grant the login access to your Salesforce instance for a week so that we can put your request in the queue and upgrade.
Features, Improvements, Known Issues that we are fixing in the upcoming release:
- Wizard: Create or Edit New View button is not working in the lightning mode.
- Add Clone button or link to clone the list view in the Email Wizard feature.
- Currently, the scheduling of an email job is not following the daylight savings. Fix the daylight savings issue.
- Add a button or link next to the View selected to find the correct number of records in any view that will receive the email after the suppression for email opt-outs and invalid emails.
- Fix the issue with the reason field that is incorrect for some of the Massmailer email status values.
- Remove and recreate MassMailerOwnOrg remote site settings as it creates an issue if Salesforce changes the POD.