RELEASE NOTES SUMMARY
Before you go through the current version release notes, you can find all the previous versions release notes here.
MassMailer 4.43 version has the following bug fixes, and other improvements.
- Campaign Feature
- There was an issue earlier that not all the campaign members email status gets updated with the right status value such as delivered, open, click etc. Instead it used to remain in the 'New' status even though the emails get delivered. This issue got fixed now.
How to upgrade?
- You can click on the MassMailer AppExchange Link and click on 'Get It Now' button. If you did not login to AppExchange yet it will show a login screen so that you can enter your Salesforce Admin credentials to login. Now you can click on 'Get It Now' button once again to install the latest version.
- Please make sure that you install for all the users.
A dialog will prompt for permission to approve third-party settings. Select Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites, then click Continue.
- If your current MassMailer version is LESS than 4.39, then you will have to make sure that you follow the MassMailer setup once again completely to make sure everything is in place, as we have introduced a lot of features in between.
- If your current version is 4.39 or higher then you just have to upgrade to the latest package and click on the 'Finish' button on the MassMailer Setup -> Finish page.
If you do not have the SendGrid API Key you need to make sure that you create one by following the instructions at this link. Please make sure you store this API Key in a secure place since you will need this in the future.
Here are the complete instructions for MassMailer Setup. Please make sure you go through them once again and setup anything missing.
Need support to upgrade?
We provide MassMailer Basic Support Package that costs $49.99 per month with the following support items.
- Installation, Configuration Support
- MassMailer Upgrade Support
- Phone Support
- Email Deliverability Settings Support
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com
If you already purchased the MassMailer Support Package, please log a ticket on our support portal and grant the login access to your Salesforce instance for a week so that we can put your request in the queue and upgrade.
Features, Improvements, Known Issues that we are fixing in the upcoming releases:
- Wizard: Create or Edit New View button is not working in the lightning mode.
- Add Clone button or link to clone the list view in the Email Wizard feature.
- Currently, the scheduling of an email job is not following the daylight savings. Fix the daylight savings issue.
- Add a button or link next to the View selected to find the correct number of records in any view that will receive the email after the suppression for email opt-outs and invalid emails.