MassMailer 4.57 Release Notes
Before you go through the current version release notes, you can find all the previous versions release notes here.
MassMailer 4.57 version has the following bug fixes and other improvements.
- Fix the issue with the 'Save Campaign' top level button on the 'Schedule Via MassMailer' page to save the updated email subject.
- One-Off Email:
- Fixed the issue with the typed in email not being sent.
How to upgrade yourself?
- You can click on the MassMailer AppExchange Link and click on the 'Get It Now' button. If you did not log in to AppExchange yet it will show a login screen so that you can enter your Salesforce Admin credentials to log in. Now you can click on the 'Get It Now' button once again to install the latest version.
- Please make sure that you install for all the users.
A dialog will prompt for permission to approve third-party settings. Select Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites, then click Continue.
- If your current MassMailer version is LESS than 4.48, then you will have to make sure that you follow the MassMailer setup once again completely to make sure everything is in place, as we have introduced a lot of features in between.
If you do not have the SendGrid API Key you need to make sure that you create one by following the instructions at this link. Please make sure you store this API Key in a secure place since you will need this in the future.
Here are the complete instructions for MassMailer Setup. Please make sure you go through them once again and setup anything missing.
- If your current version is 4.53 or 4.56 then follow the instructions below.
- Upgrade to the latest package
- Click on the 'Finish' button on the MassMailer Setup -> Finish page.
Are you an existing Advanced Support Package customer?
If you already purchased the MassMailer Advanced Support Package, please log a ticket on our support portal and grant the login access to your Salesforce instance for a week so that we can upgrade and send a confirmation email.
Looking for on-demand support to upgrade?
We offer support services to upgrade and set up for a one-time cost of $29.99.
If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org