MassMailer 2.47 version has the following new features. You can find the previous releases at this link.
- Ability to set the campaign member status values by default at the time of creating a new Salesforce campaign.
- Ability to set the default email field from a related object at the time of enabling an object in MassMailer.
- Editor settings such as the default merge syntax option, default merge object selection.
- Disable or enable the outreach wizard sections.
- Ability to assign the necessary permissions to the non-massmailer users.
- Capture the reply event using the Inbound parse feature.
- Quick Send via MassMailer option using which the user can send emails just in one page, unlike the full-blown outreach wizard which is a navigational process.
- Ability to filter the selected records in the Outreach Wizard when you select a Salesforce List View to send emails.
- Ability to exclude the selected records in the Outreach Wizard when you select a Salesforce List View to send emails.
How to upgrade?
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ONLY A SALESFORCE SYSTEM ADMIN WITH MASSMAILER LICENSE DOES THE UPGRADE.
- Please upgrade in the SANDBOX ONLY. If you don't have a Sandbox plan, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase a MassMailer Sandbox plan for $29.99 per month.
- If you want MassMailer support to perform the upgrade for you, it only costs $99.99 one-time (includes both sandbox and production). Please send an email to email@example.com if interested.
- You can upgrade by clicking on the following link. Please make sure you INSTALL FOR ALL THE USERS.
Once the app is installed, please make sure that you navigate to the 'MassMailer Setup' tab -> Click on the 'Finish' sub-tab -> Click on the 'Finish' button.
This should complete the upgrade process. Please make sure you test your use case scenarios after the upgrade.