MassMailer 2.47.131 version has the following new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. The upgrade is done automatically to all the clients on May-12-22 who are already on the 2.47 version.
- Display Main Template and Alternate Template (A/B testing is ON) in the Review Step and in the SendTest feature.
- Support the merge fields from the Child Object through a Salesforce Visualforce template
- Migrate any classes referring to Salesforce old API versions 7.0 through 20.0
- Replied and Not replied in the real-time statistics
- Reduce the top/bottom space around the buttons in quick send via mm
- Error while assigning the user licenses when all the licenses are used already.
- Space is considered a character in Email Template and Test Email Deliverability
- One should not be able to assign or update the license type to read-only if they don't have enough read-only licenses
- MassMailer Outreach Wizard- Apex batch getting failed on sending email through Send Test
- Cancel Button not working on MassMailer Verify page
- Remove the post-install script.
- Error when Preview Text and Email Subject, Alternate Email Subject is more than 255 chars
- New MassMailer Campaign Button issue in the portal
- Delete the Batch chaining issue
- MassMailer List View -> MassMailer Verify sub-tab showing an error
- The issue with the custom object Salesforce list view
- The suppression list view not working properly
- Emails not going out for a child object query
- MassMailer Docs Tab- 'New Document' and 'New Folder' functionality is not working fine in classic mode
- Email verify throwing heap size error
- Bot purge issues