MassMailer 2.50 version has the following new features. You can find the previous releases at this link.
- CC/BCC feature enhancement
- Default CC Email
- CC Email for all or once
- Default BCC Email
- Default Logged-In User Sender Fields
- Ability to select the default logged-in user sender fields such as From Name, From Email, Reply-to Email address
- Default Common sender option
- Ability to set the default common sender option
- Default Custom sender option
- Ability to set the default common sender
- Ability to assign the license to the MassMailer Guest User
- Manual Bot Events purge feature
- Set the events to be purged, the time lapse from the time of the ‘delivered’ event.
- Automatic Bot Events purge feature
- Enable or disable the bot event purge feature
- Enter the Hidden Page URL
- Detect the bot events with a disposition up to 2 mins from the Delivered event
- Delete the bot events every 15 mins
- Additional License Types
- Editor Only User Access
- Partner Community User Access
- Customer Community User Access
- Usage and Subscription details
- Ability to view the email volume, email verify credits usage
- Ability to view the MassMailer version, the number of licenses used, etc
- Visualforce Template support
- Using the Visualforce templates one can populate the data from the child records
- Unsubscribe link in the Test Email
- Ability to add the unsubscribe link in the test email
- Enhancement of the Select Template page in the outreach wizard
- Replied and Not Replied stats
- Added replied and not replied events in the real-time statistics
- Dynamic Email Content
- Turn or off specific rows in an email template based on the merge field values on the target record
- Single Send Email Component
- Add a Lightning component on any object details page which makes it simple and easy to send an email to the selected record
- MassMailer Docs Feature
- Ability to manage the documents and associate them with any object
How to upgrade?
- Your Salesforce Administrator can upgrade by clicking on the following link. Please make sure you install for all the users.
- If you don't have a Sandbox plan, please send an email to email@example.com to purchase a MassMailer Sandbox plan for $50 per month.
Once the app is installed, please make sure that you navigate to the 'MassMailer Setup' tab -> Click on the 'Finish' sub-tab -> Click on the 'Finish' button.
This should complete the upgrade process. Please make sure you test your use case scenarios after the upgrade.