Start a new topic

Adding Filter Logic in MassEmail Wizard

Adding Filter Logic in MassEmail Wizard

Thanks for the idea shared. We would like to tell you that this feature is implemented in our current MassMailer app version 1.86.

Please upgrade the package in your org.

We will be happy if you extend your valuable feedback to us.

Thanks

Mansa Support Team

Thanks for the feature request. We have already started the work and you will get this feature in our app. 

We appreciate your time and requesting you to give us more valuable feedback. 

Thanks 

Mansa Support Team

Hi Support,

First of all I would like to appreciate you all for creating such a nice app - MassMailer app which is having lot of mass mailing features. It is really making our life easier. I have access most of the Mass mailing features in the app and came across a feature gap. In Standard Salesforce, we have Filter logic which allows us to add the filter. For e.g., if I want to filter (1 or 2) AND 3 then we can do by typing this logic in Specify Filter Criteria -> Add Filter Logic under Create/Edit View. But in MassMailer app, 

if you go to Mass Email Wizard --> Step 2 --> Specify the recipients to include --> Create New View --> here we have Specify Filter Criteria but we are not able to add Filter Logic. It will be better if you can include this feature in your app. It will be great help for us.

Please let me know if I am not clear and also if this is not possible. Thanks for your great help and making mass mailing easy in Salesforce for us.

Thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment