- You can use the following services to test the spammyness of the email
- Check for blacklist and domain reputation at the following sites
- MassMailer Email Monitor (contact us for more details)
- Read more about google postmaster tool at this link.
- Talos Intelligence
- Reputation Authority
- Trusted Source
- If you are a google apps user, make sure you check the MX addresses by the following tool
- It is important to follow the guidelines of Google on bulk emails and follow the same
- If you see Gmail flagging your email as spam, you can contact their email delivery team to rectify any issues.
- READ these articles to learn more about Email Deliverability and the Best Practices
- Try to avoid the Spammy words listed in this article
If you are blacklisted, below are links to the Delisting forms used by the more popular external blacklisting services:
- Some more useful links
- Top 10 Tips and Tricks to Stay Out of the Spam Folder - 2017
- 10 Tips to Keep Out of the Spam Folder
- 5 Key Practices to Avoid the Spam Folder
- Why are my Transactional Emails Ending in the Spam Folder
- Sunset Policies - Putting Engagement Data to Use
- Do's & Don'ts of Email Marketing
How to test Email Deliverability and take any action? Print
Modified on: Mon, 14 Oct, 2019 at 3:50 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.